Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Life as a Student of Filamer Christian College


My life as a student of FCC or Filamer Christian College is a proud of myself that I'm part of this institution her in Roxas. And I'm very thankful to God that he give this opportunity to finish my choosen career as a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. As now, I'm a 4th year college of this course and in a few months I will receive my diploma to prove that I'll finish my course and that moment I will thankful to God that he answered all my prayers. And to my Parents thank you also for their guide, advises and also for supporting me through financial needs even do I can see for their eyes that they are hard to find because my father's only who support me but they try hard to give me what is my needs and thats why I'm very lucky that I have a Parents like them.
In my study now, I'm in a 4 years as a working student and thank you to Filamer and through this organization I'll continue my studies in college. As a working student I'll experience the hardship and difficulties especially when comes to balance my time schedule in classes and duties. But thankful that I can carry now because I'm in the higher level.
Now, in my few months staying her at Filamer I'll never forget this memorable experience that I encountered in this school that teach me to become matured and independent as a individual person, and the person who teach me to have a good direction in life so that when I graduated I will know how to stand-up with my own feet.

Thank you to Filamer Christian College..!

No comments: